NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $307 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $172 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
- Support the Portfolio Management team by developing investment strategies, risk and attribution models, and other portfolio solutions
- Work at the intersection of finance and technology by leveraging various tools to enhance and optimize trading and asset management practices
- Gain knowledge of the financial markets and the investment management process through formal and informal training including working with senior members of the Portfolio Management team
- Perform ad hoc analysis or develop rapid response solutions to problems or processes
- Work in cross-functional groups with other departments (including IT and Enterprise Data) to deliver long-term initiatives to the Portfolio Management group
- Bachelor’s degree required and preferred in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and investments
- Demonstrated interest in learning techniques and technologies such as statistical analysis (Excel, R, Python, Matlab), data management (SQL), enterprise application development (C#), reporting (SSRS, Tableau)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, both independently and within a team setting
- Achieved or willing to work toward a professional designation (e.g., CFA) or an advanced degree
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.