View job on Handshake
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $307 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $172 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Client Services Solutions group is seeking an seeking an engineering-minded Solutions Analyst. The general purpose of this position is to help analyze, evaluate, implement and support solutions that enable NISA’s Client Services group. The successful candidate should expect to work on projects that involve business process and data analysis, database design, data pipelines, reporting and presentation material design, user experience and interface design, business workflows, marketing technologies, and customer-facing processes/touchpoint technologies/platforms. Intellectual curiosity is highly encouraged and a variety of continuing education opportunities will be provided. This position works at the intersection of finance and technology within a team and requires cross-departmental coordination with NISA’s corporate technology group.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and problem-solving skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Physics
- Candidates must have a strong academic and/or professional history, and possess a high degree of aptitude in problem solving, solution design and implementation
- A high degree of comfort dealing with unstructured problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and within a team setting
- Ability to effectively communicate with both highly technical peers and the Client Services team you support
- Achieved or willing to work toward a professional designation (e.g., CFA) or an advanced degree
- Willingness to learn new technologies and approaches to problem solving
- Interest in development accelerator platforms such as Salesforce, WordPress, FactSet Vermillion Reporting Suite and other sales, servicing and marketing platforms
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and investments
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.