The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Software Systems Analyst to join the Bombers Software Teams located in Oklahoma City, OK. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) business organization.
As a Software Systems Analyst you will technical, business, and performance duties for a multi-functional team of software, software quality, software test, and systems engineers supporting the Bombers platforms. The successful candidate will assist in maintaining program schedules, baselines, assist in tracking and providing status on program progress, and manage tracking and coordination of software metrics.
- Provides the Engineering support to a team representing multiple skill areas, which may include internal and external resources.
- Provides support to program management and leads project management activities.
- Maintain earned value management status and deliverables for supported contracts.
- Identifies and leads maintenance of performance metrics.
- Helps coordinate definition of plans for risk mitigation and opportunities.
- Provides technical, business and integration support for the development and execution of project or team plans.
- Effectively communicate project risks and roadblocks to the program
- Works under general supervision.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed location.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance for which the US Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Required Qualifications (Basic Skills/ Experience):
- Ability to obtain Secret U.S. Security clearance (Post-Start)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or a PhD degree
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel at all organization levels, including suppliers and customers
- 3+ years of project management experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Experience as a Cost Account Manager (CAM) using Earned Value Management (EVM)
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role, leading teams or projects to successful completion
- 5+ years of experience with software development programs
- Experience managing projects and utilizing standard project management tools
- Working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Agile software development methodologies
- Strong communications skills
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Occasional travel may be required but would be less than 10%.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position would work 1st Shift.