Who We Are
About the IDC
The IDC is our Innovation Development Center located in Austin, Texas. Here, we build custom software using modern technologies to solve complex business problems for our clients where an offshore model would not be successful. We believe the best products and services are realized by knowledgeable tight-knit teams aligned to a shared purpose and understanding. We work hard every day for ourselves and for our clients and are honored to be recognized by Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work as a top workplace Texas!
Who We’re Seeking
Our IDC team is growing and we’re looking for an Engineering Intern for Summer 2023 to complement our team in Austin, TX. We are looking for team members who are passionate about building quality software that solves our clients’ problems. Maybe you have even built some applications on your own!
Please note: Applications for our Software Engineering Intern position must include the following documents. Any applications missing any of the following will not be considered.
-Full and up to date transcript (undergraduate and graduate if applicable)
What you’ll do
- Build & define your skill-set with help from our team members
- Help build quality software for our internal teams
- Expand your knowledge of the fields of Consulting & Software Development
What you’ll bring
- A strong analytical mind
- Grit, determination and the ability to solve problems
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to grow your career, and continuously learn about new tools, technologies, and languages
- The aspiration to be part of a collaborative and fast paced team
- Knowledge of data structures
- Examples of your code from school and/or outside projects
Life at Qvest
Equal Employment Opportunity
Qvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Qvest applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.