View job on Handshake
WHAT WE DO:
WHAT SETS US APART:
At Fortna, our three mission-critical pillars connect our people across the globe and help distinguish us as a leader in the marketplace.
- Our PEOPLE are at the heart of everything we do. We are guided by a set of business principles and ethics that are baked into the excellence we bring to each project from start to finish.
- Our PASSION unites our Associates through our shared passion and commitment to integrity, hard work and a collaborative approach. We love what we do, and it shows.
- We PROMISE to be accountable, to act with integrity and deliver results for our Clients. Our diverse team of global Associates work as “One Team” to deliver on our promises to Clients.
These 3 vital pillars are the foundation of our Fortna Difference. Fortna aims to serve as a partner committed to a relationship that delivers real, measurable enterprise value that extends for years beyond the conclusion of an individual project. This unique model is has propelled our growth, and this has helped us significantly outpace out industry.
The Fortna Leadership and Development Rotation (LADR) Program is a 1-year, rotational program committed to the accelerated development of entry-level Professional Services and Engineering talent with a passion for technology, automation, and professional services coupled with a drive for exceptional client service. Through intense training and a variety of business-critical assignments, technical and business skills are developed. LADR graduates have the technical and business foundation to make innovative contributions that help our clients be successful in a dynamic world.
- The program consists of the following tracks: Project Management, Consulting, Engineering, Electrical Controls Engineering & Client Support, Sales, Lifecycle Services, and Software Development.
- Each participant’s rotations differ throughout the 12-month program, but all provide the opportunity for cross-functional experience within the company
- Program members are all full-time Fortna associates who must relocate to Atlanta, GA to assure their development and assimilation into the business
- Program participants will benefit from an extensive peer network of past LADR associates, gain exposure to senior leaders, cross-business projects, and leadership opportunities.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
LADR program members at Fortna experience technically challenging rotations that are driven by opportunities to solve our clients’ toughest distribution problems.
Software Development Track
- Designing and developing the Fortna Warehouse Execution System (WES)
- Assisting software QA and infrastructure engineers in qualifying, deploying and packaging WES applications and libraries
- Developing and maintaining high quality project and software design documentation.
- Traveling to Client sites to assist the software services implementation engineers in qualifying the WES installation on-site.