VGI is a 100% employee-owned custom software company supporting government missions and private sector enterprises for over a decade. VGI staff combine a strong technical prowess with a deep understanding of our customers and their operations. VGI can take your current network needs and challenges and create tools that protect your data throughout its lifecycle.
Verite Group offers 100% paid Benefits, 20% Employer Contribution to 401K, Stock Options, Flex-Time, Year End Bonuses, Paid Overtime and many more Amazing first-class benefits.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Verite Group, Inc. is actively recruiting top tier software engineering talent to join our development team. Verite Group, Inc. is both a software product development company and a consultancy.
· Developers for this position will be active in all phases of software development: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support. In this position, you will work within small teams to develop and deploy mission-critical systems, reverse-engineer network application protocols, and develop tools for complex data and network analysis. Applications developed will vary from stand-alone scripts to complex, multi-threaded client / server architectures.
· Successful candidates will be strong engineers who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. The VG development team requires creative engineering balanced with high quality and customer focus. You will have the ability to work in an entrepreneur environment and be able to contribute to a high-energy team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Clearable to TS/SCI Clearance
· A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
· Experience writing and debugging multi-threaded applications.
· Strong understanding of the TCP/IP stack and network protocols, especially as concerns communication of applications on the Internet.
· Familiarity with running/operating/debugging in a Linux environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Experience with reverse engineering applications, with Java reverse engineering being the most desirable.
· C/C++/assembly programming experience.
· Experience with Mobile Application Development, with Android, programming being the most desirable, not required.
WORK LOCATION: Washington DC Metro Area / Dulles, VA
You may apply through our external application link prompted by the green “Apply Externally” button.
VGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.