Remote Work: Yes
Zebra Technologies is an industry leader in empowering the front line of business in retail\ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation, logistics, healthcare, public sector, and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
Zebra’s vision is Everyone and everything: Visible, Connected, and Optimized. Zebra is looking for an individual to join our NPI Engineering and Technical Operations team as a Senior Software Engineer.
This team works closely with the Zebra Supply Chain teams and its suppliers to successfully integrate new products into the manufacturing sites. They work closely with the product development engineers to improve DFx (Design for Assembly/Manufacturing), Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing (LSS), and drive Industry 4.0 technologies, such as Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), process and product Digital Twin\Simulation, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to ensure high quality and high yield production in the factory.
Zebra is seeking individuals that share in our goal of driving innovation in everything we do.
- Interacts with Manufacturing teams and suppliers to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Supports the development and coding of software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service, and business managers.
- Support the creation of analytical models with emphasis on predicative and prescriptive analytics.
- Support creation of visual graphics to adequately analyze historical data and display trending
- Support evaluation of 3rd party analytics algorithms and analytics framework
- Support Integration of statistical models into Zebra’s platforms, by collaborating with software development team
- Perform data analysis of manufacturing specific data to help diagnosis manufacturing specific issues
- Evaluate data collected to improve analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Computer Science and/or Data Science or related field
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with data analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing data analytics and dashboard creation
- Work cross-functionally
- Team-player and collaboration
- Strong customer orientation and response to internal customers
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.