View job on Handshake
Software Developer Analyst – Crossing NYC
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our small software development team. In this position you will learn about stock trading and various crossing alternative trading systems.
In this space performance and speed are important features of the system. The intern will work with the performance engineering team in learning the technologies used to improve the performance following engineering best practices. We work within an Agile framework using the Microsoft development environment along with Gitlab and Jira.
· Collaborate as part of the scrum team to implement new features and resolve issues
· Learn to use development tools Eclipse, IntelliJ, Gitlab
· Implement various performance testing kits based on requirements
· Must be currently enrolled in a degree program in Computer Science or related technical field
· Experience with one or more programming language such as C++, python, or Java
· Computer science skills; data structures, algorithm analysis, efficient programming and code testing
Enrolled in or pursuing a Bachelor’s (junior or senior year), Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume along with a cover letter specifying the role/location you are applying for to email@example.com