One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
At Viasat, we’re brought together by a shared desire to tackle some of the world’s toughest challenges. To bring connectivity where it’s needed most to unlock opportunity for everyone, everywhere. And to realize our capacity to make a difference in the world — responsibly, sustainably, and inclusively. Our ideal candidate will have a direct impact on Viasat’s Social Impact programs both internally and externally as part of our People and Culture team. They will support the Social Impact team with projects relating to stakeholder mapping, data collection, and analytics to better equip the social impact team with a robust, organized, and cumulative collection of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) projects.
In this role you will be supporting our social impact tool, data collection and dashboard capability by:
- Developing current tool set (Monday.com)
- Creating new dashboards and automations where possible
- Collect and aggregate CSR/Social Impact/Environmental projects around the organization
- Develop registry and collection method for emerging CSR/ESG/Social Impact projects
You will also be using the above data to help build a Social Impact playbook (including tools, processes, guidelines, etc.)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Community Advocacy, Global Management, Organizational Leadership, Social Policy, Sustainability, Sustainable Management or related field
- Familiarity and ability to learn quickly with project management tools
- Ability to find, correlate and organize information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and interest in Social Impact, Corporate Giving, ESG, Sustainability and/or CSR
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with data and analytics
- Experience with project management tools, preferably Monday.com