HM.CLAUSE is a Business Unit of Limagrain, an international agricultural co-operative founded and managed by farmers. HM.CLAUSE specializes in the breeding, production, and sale of vegetable seeds. From the world market to the farmer’s market, we collaborate with our customers to deliver successful solutions for the agricultural challenges of today and produce the highest quality vegetable seeds for the future. Our global team of experts and state-of-the-art research facilities enable us to work side-by-side with growers to provide the most regionally relevant and reliable vegetable seeds available.
In the SIS (Scientific Information System) area, the SIS Application Support Analyst takes part of the user support activities as part of the SIS Support Team.
The SIS application ecosystem is composed of several In-house applications for Breeding and Laboratory people who work for the Research part of our company.
The SIS Application Support Analyst will be responsible to perform the support of the AMPA users on all SIS applications. He/ She will be the first point of contact of the users and need to take care of the users (customer care oriented) to understand their needs and be able to answer him correctly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
– Manage SIS tickets through our internal tool (IWS) and follow our internal Limagrain IT Service Level Objectives (SLO) (L1 and l2 support level
– Help, advise SIS end-users in their usage of our applications
– Train users on our applications
– Analyze incident raised by the users (functional, data consistency)
– Participate to squad daily meeting when necessary (better communication)
– Document and communicate to the Build team the analyzed issues that need to be fixed
– Document and communicate to the Data Management team the analyzed issues that need to be fixed with Data Management
– Propose improvement backlog items to the Build team for relevant analysis
– Ensure bugs are fixed accordingly by testing them and communicate back to users
– Participate to sprint review meeting to understand the new features on the product
– Receive the knowledge transfer provided by Build Team on new product features
– Document and write procedure for L1 support activities in a Knowledge Database
– Document and write procedure for SIS applications usage (Quick Reference Guide) for end-users
– Generate regular KPI on support activities and application usage
– Manage communication towards end-users
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Bioinformatics or Biology
-Biology knowledge (in vegetable biology if possible)
-SQL Language and ULM modeling language
-Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting users
-Mastering of SQL language
-Spanish: Fluent (OPTIONAL)
-Customer care / sense of service and contact
-Good teaching skills
-Analytical and problem-solving skills