View job on Handshake
Our client is a well-established wholesale broker, who is looking for a Production Assistant, someone who is interested in starting a career in the insurance industry. This person will join a successful team., working out of their Sherman Oaks, CA office.
This person will:
Assist with the day-to-day technical and clerical needs of the team and servicing new and renewal business.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 0-3 years of insurance experience
- Willing and able to take insurance classes and attain designations relating to work in order to continually grow in the position
- Exceptional organization, follow-up, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Possess an intuitive and proactive approach to business problems and solutions
- Exhibit good listening skills and a willingness to help and support others
- Advanced skill level in PC software (Word, Excel, and other software, as required)
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule as needed
- Manage time to get the job done with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to interact with a variety of personality styles
This role will work a hybrid schedule, 3 days in the office, and 2 days WFH. The person will be highly encouraged to be in the office within the first 90 days.