View job on Handshake
Data Scientist / Artificial Intelligence Engineer Roles with Deep Tech Start-Ups
Interested in developing a Natural Language Processing (NLP) pipeline on clinical data and use Artificial Intelligence (AI) for mental health? How about building a deep learning model to categorise e-commerce products based on image recognition? Or even working on AI and Computer Vision (CV) algorithms to automate defect detection in smart manufacturing?
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hone their Deep Tech skills and make an impact via the Summation Programme. Apply your skills now to solve real world problems.
As a Data Scientist or AI Engineer, you will be supporting the start-up in areas such as the development of machine learning, deep learning, NLP, CV models and many others! Depending on the product type, you will be building robust data sets and provide end to end support for the training, testing, and optimising of AI models.
About Summation Programme
- Undergo an apprenticeship of up to 6 months in a Deep Tech start-up with potential full-time conversion (at start-up’s discretion)
- Flexible start date from December 2022 onwards
- Check out our website for more details
What is in it for you?
- Attractive monthly allowance from S$3,000-6000
- Additional monthly living allowance of S$1,000 and 2-way airfare coverage
- Personalised mentorship experience
- Invites to Deep Tech industry and community events
Potential Job Scope
- Develop and implement AI algorithms to transform raw data into meaningful information using data-oriented programming languages
- Optimise algorithms and train AI models
- Apply data mining, data modelling, natural language processing, and machine learning to extract and analyse information from large structured and unstructured datasets
- Manage the AI development process by building and deploying AI/ML models
Don’t Miss Out, Apply Today!