ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security.
The Technical Exploitation Support Services team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners’ Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a Mid-Level Technical Operations and Exploitation Analyst at the Intelligence Community Campus-Bethesda, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct full-scope forensic exploitation of various types of digital media.
- Perform logical and physical acquisition off all media types under tight time constraints and stressful environmental situations
- Conducting targeting, pattern of life and behavioral analysis, link analysis, and generate intelligent analysis/ reporting on information extracted from the media.
- Conducting multi-source investigations using various databases to further evaluate findings, map relationships, determine foreign travel, analyze geo-location information, verify user attribution, and independently corroborate the user’s background information.
- Experience Use a whole person concept to assess an individual’s overall behavior, honesty, integrity, judgment, reliability, authenticity, and general motivations.
- Using a broad understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and how that information can be used to validate a Source.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineer, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and 4 or more years of related experience or six years of direct computer forensic experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II or complete certification within the first 90 days of employment.
- Minimum of four years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering, and/or malware analysis.
- Experience requiring strong critical thinking skills, analytical writing skills, and investigative techniques.
- Experience requiring the ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery.
- Expert experience conducting advanced technical exploitation and computer forensic analysis of various digital media devices with focus on the user’s authenticity, reliability, and indicators of hostile control.
- Experience requiring strong Analytic, Research, and Investigative skills.
- Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting, a plus.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph or the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph prior to employment.
- Be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of time.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets and office machinery.