This position will assist in the preparation of SEC filings, including 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and other documents as necessary for TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX). Additionally, this individual will assist in reviewing technical accounting implications for complex business issues and transactions on an as-needed basis for review by management. This role will also assist in reviewing various financial information and performing analysis, including the review of subsidiary financial information. This individual will also assist with ad-hoc financial projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
– Assist in quarterly and annual process for filing the Form 10-Q & 10-K, including preparation and maintenance of documents, and ensuring high quality under strict time deadlines
– Assess technical accounting implications for complex business transactions and prepare written accounting and financial reporting position papers on an as-needed basis for review by management and external auditors
– Participate on ad-hoc finance projects
– Review financial information and perform financial analysis, including review of subsidiary financial information
– Additional duties as assigned.
– Meets attendance & punctuality standards.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus
– CPA required
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Tech Data is a federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. Unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination for COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment if it is determined that your role is in scope of the federal contractor mandate. If you are offered employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an exemption for medical or religious reasons, and if established, a reasonable accommodation will be made, subject to undue business burden.
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.