Myriad Genetics, Inc. is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular tests for the purposes of determining disease risk, diagnosis, prognosis, progression, pharmacogenomics, and guiding treatment decisions.
Myriad Neuroscience provides informatics-based precision medicine and treatment decision support to healthcare providers for behavioral health. GeneSight® is a pharmacogenomic test which analyzes clinically important genetic variations in DNA and how these variations and patient genes may affect medication outcomes. Results can inform healthcare providers about how the patient may break down or respond to certain medications commonly prescribed to treat depression, anxiety, and other psychiatric conditions.
Myriad Neuroscience’s Sales Operations team actively supports the sales team with data analytics, reporting, market intelligence, and structure to grow our business. Here you will have the chance to build a career and further define our culture of putting patients and people first.
- Analyze key operational metrics for the field sales team to uncover trends, identify opportunities and flag risks and issues
- Report on and analyze work group activities and performance
- Report performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Optimize sales territories based on geography, customer count, and sales opportunity
- Track the performance of critical initiatives, providing insights that improve performance
- Setting sales quotas based on past performance and market potential
- Calculate commission and spiff payouts
- Provide analyses to inform the design of our incentive compensation plan
- Provide project management and leadership as needed.
- Report digital marketing results, enhancing the granularity of our reporting to quantify ROI by specific tactics
- Maintain and enhance sales dashboards to provide reps and managers with actionable insights to grow volume
- Support ad hoc analysis requests from sales and marketing
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to define key performance indicators and identify trends and opportunities
- Work closely with the data management team to ensure data quality and consistency
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Management or related field
- 5+ years of related experience preferred in Sales Operations, Business Analysis or a Financial Analyst role, healthcare business experience a plus
- Superior analytical skills; high level of attention to detail with strong business acumen
- Ability to see the big picture and make quick correlations between data sets
- Experience with business process improvement and working with others to implement change
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.
About the Team
Myriad Neuroscience, a business unit of Myriad Genetics, specializes in pharmacogenomic testing. The GeneSight® Psychotropic test, developed in the Myriad Neuroscience clinical laboratory, analyzes clinically important genetic variations that may impact how a patient metabolizes and responds to certain psychiatric medications. The results of the test provides clinicians with information about which medications may require dose adjustments, may be less likely to work, or may have an increased risk of side effects based on patient’s genetic makeup.