Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a senior Natural Language Processing (NLP) Data Scientist to join the NLP team to advance Persado’s AI engines in the coming years. As a Senior NLP Data Scientist, you will develop and deploy state-of-the-art NLP models that power Persado’s AI products.
This position’s location is flexible within the US.
What We Want You To Do:
- Work within the NLP team to evaluate business needs and priorities, align with key business stakeholders and address team needs related to solving various NLP problems.
- Use deep learning, machine learning, natural language processing to develop algorithms to solve text generation, information extraction, language modeling tasks.
- Build end-to-end NLP systems from understanding the business problem, to selecting training dataset, to modeling, to evaluating, to delivering NLP models.
- Collaborate with linguistic experts in the company to iteratively improve NLP models by seeking human insights from evaluation of models.
- Collaborate with product team to write production quality code for serving NLP models
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the company to explore new business problems in which NLP models can help.
Who you are:
- Strong educational background in data science, computer science, or equivalent including hands-on data science projects and coursework in deep learning, machine learning, and natural language processing.
- Proficiency in building algorithms using Python environments, including TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spacy, Scikit-learn
- Strong coding skills in live product environments, going through a full data science life cycle.
- Previous experience of working with transformer-based models, e.g., Bert, GPT, T5 is preferred
- Previous experience of researching and developing text generation models is a big plus
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.