Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
Softheon is seeking an analytical and agile Senior Marketing Analyst to support the scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing operations through data, metrics, and reporting operations. In this role, the individual will design, develop, and maintain reports, conduct data analysis, and provide actionable insights to improve the business. The Senior Marketing Analyst will work extensively with analytics tools to provide actionable insights on marketing and product activity.
Within this role, the Senior Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Director of Product Marketing provide reporting, analysis, and other support tasks as appropriate to achieve department and company goals. The Senior Marketing Analyst also works closely with members of the Product department to analyze and provide actionable insight on product improvements. At times, this role may communicate directly with clients, configuring and reporting on company products to achieve client satisfaction and retention. If you are detail oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
- Contribute to marketing content strategy by preparing and analyzing metrics spanning the entire product catalog and interpreting stories from data for public consumption.
- Create conversion optimization strategies, with the aim of improving efficiency in the digital marketing department and increasing ROI.
- Implement tracking into various marketing initiatives using Google Tag Manager, session recording, or other analytics tools.
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on KPIs based on performance analysis.
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Spot opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure.
- Test, troubleshoot, and report on product activity to improve overall product performance.
- Work daily with analytical software including but not limited to Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Segment, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience with product marketing and/or analytics in a B2B environment.
- Experience working with SQL preferred.
- Familiarity with various analytics tools such as Google, Adobe, or Segment; Google Analytics certifications are a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle projects end-to-end.
- Highly technical; comfortable learning new systems or technologies and working around developers.
- Must be comfortable working remotely, collaborating with a distributed team, and building and managing relationships across geographies and functions.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.