View job on Handshake
Ready to be a Titan?
**This job is open to all US Remote Applicants
The Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations & Strategy is a critical member of the GTM leadership team and an important voice in the broader revenue operations ecosystem. This role will be a strategic business partner to our Success organization and is responsible for the operational strategy, driving best practices around our business processes, analytics, insights and driving scaling initiatives to support a hyper-growth company. This role will work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders across the company including Success, Professional Services, Support, Finance, and IT/Systems teams and will report into the head of Post-Sales Strategy & Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Operational Cadence: Own the business operations. Constantly monitor and drive operational efficiencies to optimize the effectiveness and impact of processes such as churn forecasting, predictive health scoring, success qualified lead tracking, and overall performance management. Engage stakeholders to drive operational excellence and results.
- Strategy: Drive thought leadership around operational excellence. Design cohesive end-to-end strategy, aligned to company goals, to evolve the business from today to the vision of tomorrow. Proactively set a cadence to provide visibility, deliver steady insights and actions to shape and grow the business. Leverage and partner with internal stakeholders to drive consistency and scale.
- Insights: Constantly monitor current state to ensure effectiveness of existing strategy. Collect and analyze information that evaluates the organization’s performance, strengths and weaknesses, and competitive landscape in order to identify opportunities that drive retention and growth.
- Strategic Programs: Estimates business impact of strategic initiatives and prepares reports and recommendations for executive leadership teams. Ensure strategy is properly defined, implemented, and executed by cross-functional operating teams.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience working in Operations and/or Customer Success; MBA a plus
- Expertise supporting and advising Customer Success teams; Experience in B2B SaaS a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to work with senior executives
- Highly skilled in utilizing and analyzing data to drive decision making; comfortable using Excel to build models, identify insights and create impactful reporting
- Strong attention to detail and focus: This work will be used at the highest levels of decision-making
- Demonstrated success with cross-functional coordination, including planning, execution tracking, decision making, and OKR management
- A mindset and attitude of relentless simplification and driving continuous operational improvement
- Empathy- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration
- Challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes