Growth potential! Jamul Casino is looking for a FUN, friendly and positive team member to join our Marketing team as a Senior Database Marketing Analyst. As a Senior Database Marketing Analyst, you will support the development and execution of marketing offers to our Sweetwater Rewards® members while supporting operational goals, and monitoring achievement of performance and profit objectives. Our ideal candidate will be capable of moving to a supervisory role on the team within a year after beginning the position.
Why join Jamul Casino? We are San Diego’s Closest Casino and offer excellent employee benefits like:
- Competitive pay
- Free parking in our parking structure
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provides friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members.
- Responsible for assisting with the guidance and daily supervision to staff in the Marketing Database area. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Develops, implements, executes, and oversees strategies for direct marketing campaigns.
- Maintains and updates the customer database within the casino management system (CMS).
- Manages marketing reinvestment strategy for direct marketing programs.
- Manages database marketing requests and fulfillment of trackable offer campaigns related, but not limited to, advertising, events, promotions, entertainment, and sponsorships through all direct response marketing mediums.
- Responsible for setting up marketing offers, ensuring accuracy, and testing configurations.
- Works with the Business Intelligence team to create and analyze reports.
- Works with creative team to produce direct marketing collateral.
- Creates and manages direct mail production schedule and calendar.
- Ensures database marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Responsible for tracking expenses related to direct marketing programs and supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Fields customer and employee calls related to direct marketing initiatives.
- Manages relationships with outside vendors to ensure timely, accurate, and cost-effective production campaigns.
- Responsible for the data integrity of customer database.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulations within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
This job may or may not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for staff development and training programs.
- Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.
- Evaluates team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees regarding performance.
- Provides recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning, and directing work) to meet business needs.
- Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Provides recommendation for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, and counseling).
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university in marketing, finance, or related area; experience in multiple communication channels including direct mail, e-mail, and social media; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of administrative or data entry experience required, preferably in Marketing.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft applications (Access, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with SQL preferred.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills preferred.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have demonstrated ability to drive toward results