As a Senior Consultant with A/B, you will support client engagements and deliver best-in-class strategy consulting to our clients. In this role, you will address our clients’ most difficult challenges using strategies that create sustained competitive advantages; lead workstreams autonomously; manage and direct the analytical efforts of junior team members.
While casework varies every day, the Senior Consultant’s primary responsibilities typically include:
- Developing work plans, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions and managing junior case team members
- Owning critical workstreams and end deliverables that capture key findings and steer project outcomes with maximum impact for our clients
- Presenting to our clients and executive stakeholders in collaboration with senior team members
This is a full-time role and we are looking for an entrepreneurial consultant with a desire to grow with A/B long-term.
Who you are
- You are a seasoned strategy consultant with 3-5 years of prior experience at a top-tier consulting firm or investment banking / PE fund (required)
- You are a highly analytical thinker with the ability to roll up your sleeves and own quantitative analysis but also prescribe the approach for junior team members
- You are a disciplined leader on project teams that represents A/B with the ability to lead client meetings and relationships
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, always discovering new ways to serve clients and eager to contribute to the firm’s growth
- You are a general athlete and can perform other duties, assist with other projects, and revise project processes or deliverables as necessary
A/B is a strategy consultancy focused on maximizing business outcomes through research, data analytics, and growth strategy. As a boutique firm, we are highly collaborative with our clients and hyper-focused on delivering lasting outcomes. A/B has advised global Fortune 500 firms, private equity firms & portfolio companies, and education institutions on new market entry, portfolio value creation, digital transformation, and go-to-market strategy.
Why join the A/B team?
- This is an unmatched learning opportunity that will allow for interaction with clients from a myriad of industries and disciplines
- You will play a front-and-center role in the growth of a consulting startup
- Our goal is to attract and retain top talent by offering competitive compensation with opportunities to gain equity as A/B grows
- We put diversity first and stand firm in the belief that A/B must represent and reflect the communities where we live and work