Assist the Banking Operations division and Director of Tactical Solutions with data driven activities that affect the Bank’s processes, internal controls and business plans. Contribute to digitization and automation efforts, monthly functions, processes requiring technical acumen, ad hoc reports and queries, special projects, system and website testing. Streamline, automate, and support reporting, metrics, and analytics. Help with AI research/adoption for various Bank needs.
1. Design and build RPA solutions using UIPath, Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate.
2. Research and help evaluate latest tools for digitization and automation efforts. Design and develop solutions incorporating these tools.
3. Design and develop reports and tools for management, committees, and other reports as needed by FHFA, Office of Finance, Board of Directors.
4. Design and develop KPIs, KRIs and other metrics as needed.
5. Design and develop dashboard for daily activities, management and committees as needed.
6. Analyze Bank’s internal systems and processes, identify efficiencies, and offer solutions to assist in product development and to promote operational excellence.
7. Liaise between the business project team, IT, other Bank departments and vendors on certain project assignments.
8. Participate in the design and development of the Bank’s customer relationship management software, including software specifications, report layouts, functional acceptance testing, system accuracy, checks and new program implementations related to the software.
9. Maintain and expand industry, product, and functional knowledge relevant and beneficial to the Bank’s data vision.
10. Help the Bank with AI adoption/research activities as assigned in areas such as predictive modeling, AI vendor evaluation and implementation, loan analytics and selections etc.
11. Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, math, finance, accounting, economics or a quantitative field required.
- Advanced degree (or pursuing) such as MBA (finance focus), Data Science or analytics, or certifications like CFA (or working towards) strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a technical or business intelligence or analytical role required, preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to present, listen and accept instruction.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as strong computer skills.
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and data. Demonstrated knowledge of advanced SQL, SSRS report builder, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerView, PowerMap, PowerBI, or Tableau highly preferred.
- Programming knowledge in one or more of VBA, .NET, Python, Java, R, SAS highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access highly preferred.
- Ability to break down ideas/issues leading to solutions as well as conduct research to uncover answers and provide solutions.
- Organized and highly detail oriented.
- Self-directed, yet strong orientation to be successful in groups and on teams.