View job on Handshake
LSC is looking for experienced Senior Associate Strategy Consultants to contribute to our ongoing expansion.
A fast track career at LSC demands strong leadership, initiative, international mindset, and expertise. We will offer you the opportunity to work for Global Pharma Leaders and with an internal international team of exceptional people and a full exposure to a variety of valuable engagement-based responsibilities. In addition, you will be part of a learning and development program aimed at increasing your market knowledge and accelerating your career opportunities.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in either lifesciences management consulting, top-tier strategic management consulting, pharmaceutical industry, medical device industry or diagnostics industry;
• High GPA or full marks (starting from 3.7 GPA);
• An advanced degree or MBA from a top tier university;
• Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus;
• Competent user of Microsoft Office, mainly PPT and Excel;
• Strong business acumen;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to structure insightful thinking;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines;
• Demonstrates initiative and result orientation;
• Ability to work as part of a team in solving challenging problems and communicating results;
• Initiative and results orientation;
• Shows drive throughout education/early career;
• Strong motivation for Management Consulting and Lifesciences Industry;
• Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic international environment with accelerated career opportunities;
• Full availability to travel.
Key role and Responsibilities:
· Guide other team members to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success by conducting interviews, gathering required data, executing analyses, testing quality of data and reconciling data across sources, presenting facts and evidence in meetings and serving as an effective support resource to team in client meetings; Interpret results from project components and translate these findings into clear, compelling, and pragmatic recommendations and solutions;
· Plan, manage, and structure small work streams, as well as support execution of client projects, while working with other team members, and securing delivery of high quality team output.
Variable compensation depending on the experience and level of the candidate, meals, reimbursement of job-related expenses.
Additional information regarding our company and recruiting process can be found here:
• Website: https://consultingls.com/
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifesciences-consulting-l.s.
• Management Consulting