We are looking for a Senior Accountant who is independent, enjoys ownership of their role and is eager to learn! If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! The Senior Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and work closely with key contributors so we’re looking for someone with exceptional professional communication skills and a passion for accuracy.
Cranial Technologies manufactures the DOC Band®, a customized medical device that reshapes babies’ heads, and we’re looking for someone who has the passion that our company does for changing babies’ lives every day.
At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
This position is a remote opportunity with the occasional need to come into the office in Tempe, AZ.
- Compile and analyze complex financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and review general ledger account reconciliations and bank reconciliations. Resolve any reconciliation issues.
- Manage the Fixed Asset manager program and ensure Assets are properly recorded. Fixed asset reporting is key as well.
- Work closely with team members to employ Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable best practices.
- Support internal customers by using financial and accounting data and systems to analyze and implement strategies to improve corporate competitiveness and financial performance.
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager to ensure expenses are accurately recorded and analyzed.
- Assist with audit reporting during our annual audit.
- Large involvement with lease tracking in Prolease and rent payments monthly.
- BS degree in accounting or finance, CPA desirable but not required
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience.
- Minimum 2 years general ledger experience preferably in an ERP environment.
- Minimum 2 years fixed assets, journal entry and account reconciliation experience.
- Experience in healthcare accounting preferred
- Experience in manufacturing and inventory preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Word and database software programs.
- Professional image in appearance, words and actions.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.