Gantry, Inc. is seeking a Real Estate Production Associate for our San Francisco office. Working within a team environment, the candidate must be flexible, cooperative, and exhibit a positive attitude. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize are essential. Our ideal candidate must also have sound writing and financial modeling skills with strong attention to detail.
· Perform commercial real estate underwriting and analyses using Excel-based analytical tools for financial modeling;
· Write narrative analyses of borrower, property, location and market;
· Prepare professionally organized electronic loan submission packages;
· Inspect and photograph property and comp locations;
· Coordinate due diligence including legal review, lease analysis and commitment compliance during the closing process;
· Interact with and market to borrowers, lenders and other commercial real estate professionals;
· Previous experience and expertise in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat are essential
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to follow through with instructions and work collaboratively within a team environment;
· Advanced internet research capabilities;
College degree required and 1+ years applicable work experience preferred.
Competitive benefits package includes: medical, dental, 401K with employer contributions and more. Salary based on experience and qualifications.
At Gantry, independent thinking is in our genes. As a privately-held firm, we take a thoughtful and intentional approach to everything we do. So, as our industry consolidates and becomes less personal, we push ourselves to ignore convention, to set a high standard and to always prioritize people ahead of profits. With 30 years of experience, a $16 billion national servicing portfolio and 72 top lenders, we’re committed to constructing the best deals for our clients. For those seeking a partner that delivers more, we’re a little different. The right kind of different.