View job on Handshake
As a security and privacy engineer at Health at Scale, you will work with an exceptional team of engineers, scientists and clinicians with a focus on security and/or privacy engineering for our cloud systems and applications, data processing pipelines, and devices and infrastructure, with the goal of ensuring the highest level of privacy and security for our users. You will play a core role in helping us protect privacy and ensure security as we drive some of the largest deployments of machine intelligence to date at scale.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain and enhance processes, tools and systems for ensuring the privacy and security of company systems from emerging threats
- Conduct penetration testing, network/endpoint forensics, deep packet analysis, log analysis, system hardening and offensive security
- Advocate privacy decisions, designs and discussions
- Engage in regular security/privacy reviews of all company software and systems
- Advance security and privacy-based culture across all company operations
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience in security engineering or privacy engineering
- Strong understanding of foundational concepts of security/privacy
- Experience with identifying security risks, developing mitigation plans, protecting user data, auditing data access, monitoring/alerting and other security/privacy-related areas
- Strong proficiency in Python (preferred), Java or C/C++; UNIX/Linux systems
- Excellent communication skills
Health at Scale is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. To all recruitment agencies: Health at Scale does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this job alias, company employees or any organization location. Health at Scale is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.