View job on Handshake
Location: Fremont, CA, US
About our group:
Seagate Technology crafts the datasphere, helping to maximize humanity’s potential by innovating world-class, precision engineered data storage solutions and services. This rich history of innovation continues today as we expand our reach across the datasphere. Seagate solves customer challenges from Edge, Core to Cloud.
The Business & Marketing team develops strategy, sets the pace for roadmap, and develops integrated campaigns to engage with new leads, developing a pipeline of opportunities that continue to drive growth for our customers and shareholders.
About the role – you will:
You will partner with the Business & Marketing Chief of Staff to effectively orchestrate global business operations. As the Business & Marketing team grows and evolves, Business & Marketing needs to enable the team’s leaders with predictable operations, efficient process, and clear communications.
A successful Business Operations Intern will have a broad set of interests with a few key capabilities that make the role meaningful. These capabilities include:
• Strong experience with data blending, automation, and visualization that give leaders critical insights for action
• Desire to lead beyond the data into shaping perspectives that impact an enterprise
• Well-organized operational planning and execution
• Clear and intentional communications that allow team members to incorporate insights effectively
• Curiosity to explore and fast ramp to learn new tools and applications such as Sharepoint, SmartSheet, Wrike, Tableau and others
Your experience includes:
• A passion for inclusive and collaborative problem solving
• Time spent tinkering and developing dashboards that blend data from multiple sources
• Curiosity for “how things work” across an enterprise
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and make a difference
Location: Preference is US remote, but will consider non-US remote interns based on talent and interest
Other Important information:
United States Only – Seagate believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and maintain a safer workplace. Proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination is required for all US-based employees of Seagate. This requirement applies to all employees and locations in the United States including those employees working remotely, consistent with the requirements under Executive Order 14042 for federal contractors/sub-contractors. Seagate will consider exceptions to this policy for medical or religious reasons on an individualized basis.
Seagate’s EEO Statement – Seagate provides an environment where equal opportunity is available to all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (which includes pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, perceived or actual religious creed or political opinion, military and veteran status, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, taking or requesting a reasonable accommodation for a protected basis, or other basis protected by applicable law. Company-sponsored training, education, degree assistance, and social and recreational programs are also included. EEO is the Law Poster, EEO is the Law Supplement Poster, & OFCCP Pay Transparency Provision Information.