View job on Handshake
This unique, accelerated, cross-functional leadership development program is looking for upcoming Engineering, Business, and STEM-related undergraduates for full-time positions. This 3-year rotational program begins in June 2022. Candidates must be willing to relocate during the development program and for post-program roles.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Schneider Electric North America consists of multiple businesses, job functions, and roles. Our intent is to fast-track an individual’s cross-business knowledge and leadership skills over a 3-year rotational journey. The participant will experience 3 diverse job roles, within 2-3 businesses, at 2-3 Schneider Electric U.S. locations including but not limited to Nashville, Boston, and/or Dallas. Rotations exist based on business need across multiple functions, including but not limited to:
- Customer Project Management
- Engineering/Energy Management
- Marketing/Product Management
- Continuous Improvement
Candidates must be open to accepting any rotational assignments in any location decided by the business and Program Manager. Preferences are always considered but cannot be guaranteed.
Business education, mentorship, and leadership exposure will be integrated throughout the 3-year experience. Upon program graduation, participants will continue to build expertise within a specific business and function, with a customized career development plan, working towards a leadership position.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organization dedicated to developing future leaders, providing the necessary resources to accelerate to roles of influence and leadership accountability.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
We are seeking individuals with leadership and influential capabilities who appreciate diversity of thought and offer problem-solving skills with an innovative, digital, and “big picture” mindset. Candidates should be agile and open to change given the rotational nature of this program.
- Preferred Candidate: Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline with some Business-related academics, Business discipline with some technical academics, and/or STEM-related majors with complimentary engineering or business-related academics
- Internship and/or Work Experience: preferably 2 internships and/or work experiences with different industries, businesses, and/or functions; competitive experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in time management, relationship building, collaboration, problem-solving, digital competency, and influence through leadership roles on campus, within a part-time job or internship, within a student or professional association, or course work
- Substantiated desire to accelerate growth professionally across various roles within the company, ultimately seeking a leadership position
- Must be willing to relocate during the development program and post-program roles
- Must apply with resume to be considered
- This program is unable to provide visa support for international candidates, now or in the future.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.