Job Title: SAP Functional SD Consultant
Location: Various locations in US
Do you have Supply chain or inventory knowledge and want to merge that with tech?
Ready to take the first step towards translating your education to a career in technology? Are you just graduating college, or thinking of finally ditching that position you have to start your career and tech and don’t know where to get started?
GenSpark is looking to Hire, Train and Deploy a SAP Functional SD Consultant This is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates with a Computer Science or Information Technology degree, Veterans with relevant experience, or individuals with a background in IT (self-taught, on the job training, or bootcamp participants) looking to upskill.
We will take your current computer science knowledge and combine it with our trainings in a SAP Functional SD Consultant, to get your career started.
GenSpark equips you with the training and experience you need! During the first few weeks of joining GenSpark, you will complete intensive technical training to take your skills to the next level.
After your training is complete, the company hires you and gets you working with a client so that you can begin your dream job.
GenSpark is hiring promising people like you for entry-level IT careers.
Spark your career in tech with GenSpark! GenSpark fills technology talent gaps by bridging underrepresented pools of talent to corporations in need of key skills.
The company’s passion for opportunity and diversity translates into a 100% investment in ensuring client and candidate success. Candidates are employed and custom-trained to the specifications of client firms, connecting them to fulfilling careers.
What is SAP Functional SD and what does a a SAP Functional SD Consultant do:
SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) is a core functional module in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) that allows organizations to store and manage customer- and product-related data. Organizations use this data to manage all of the sales ordering, shipping, billing, and invoicing of their goods and services.
A sap-SD consultant Performs detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provides appropriate system solutions. They also identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements. Their roles and responsibilities include identifying gaps and issues in the system and coming up with possible solutions.
Key Responsibilities and What you will learn and do as a SAP Functional SD Consultant:
- Serve as a liaison for managing requirements between the business, SME’s and the development team.
- Analyze the client’s as-is business process and mapping it to to-be business processes by identifying the gaps.
- Work on IDOC change pointer and enhance customer master IDOC (DEBMAS) and distributing the master data.
- Prepare functional spec for enhancement in ECC for ATP, GATP in APO & CIF to meet gaps in business requirement.
- Record and document the ‘AS-IS’ business process flow.
- Involve in workshops to gather require information for the preparation of as-is document.
- Establish settings for various integration points which effect SD, in coordination with the MM/WM, and FI teams.
- Monitor, reprocess & manual postings of IDOC’s and setup including partner profiles, process codes and port definition.
- Used BAPI’s for fetching the material description information of a material and fetching the material category to the ESS.
- Conduct conference room piloting (CRP) sessions to ensure requirements being meet with the client’s business process flows.
- Create test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for all business processes and obtain sign-off after successful completion of UAT.
- Prepare customer master data and condition master data template and submit to customer with explanation and upload master data through LSMW.
- Used SQL scripting to create column tables in HANA, selective deletion of data, debug, preview and monitor performance.
- Conduct end-user training sessions and compile training manuals for GL, AP, AR and AA by using all necessary materials.
- Create new GL accounts for accounting to permit timely reporting and create new profit centers and cost to enhance financial analysis.
- Learn to gather business requirements, designed business processes diagrams and conducted stakeholders meetings to identify AS-IS and TO-BE business processes.
- Learn to developed TO-BE process by developing user requirement specifications documentation that followed by performing GAP Analysis and business blueprint documentation.
- Learn to translate AS-IS business process requirements into TO-BE SAP functional and configuration blue prints to provide high-level estimates for design implementation efforts.
- Learn to be Involved in brainstorming sessions, analyzing the business processes, requirement gathering, Mapping the As-Is process and designing To-Be Processes.
- Learn to create to-be flowcharts and got it approved from key users, and created business blue-prints Blue for the existing processes.
What We Offer:
This is a unique chance to develop your career with a rapidly growing technology company. We have a national footprint, and partner with companies that range from Fortune 500s to industry innovators and disruptors. Program graduates will be qualified to build and support enterprise level applications as they develop the next generation of technology. So, if you have the talent, we have the program to help you grow your IT career.
As a GenSpark Associate, you don’t just get a job – you also get job-ready training. During your first 10 weeks with GenSpark, we invest in you by providing intensive technical and soft skill training to help you transition from education to career. After your initial training is complete, you’ll start working on real-world IT projects alongside our clients. This emphasis on training and real experience provides the perfect platform to launch your career in tech.
- Competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K and much more
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent mentoring throughout your career with GenSpark
- One on one interaction with trainers and support staff
- Career launch with one of many Fortune 500 companies in the US
COMPENSATION: Annual overall compensation will be in line with industry norms and includes an excellent benefits package. Relocation assistance will be provided based on project locations.
What you’ll need:
- Be able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- Be open to relocation.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related discipline).
- Strong communication skills paired with a desire to work as a software consultant.
- SQL or database programming is preferred.
About GenSpark Consulting:
GenSpark is a division of Pyramid Consulting, a $310M IT Consulting firm. Pyramid Consulting is among the Top 100 largest minority and privately owned IT Consulting firms in the U.S. The success of our clients is facilitated through our ability to provide full-spectrum support via our development centers – from a single consultant under their management, at their site, to full turnkey solutions onsite and offshore.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.