Job Title: SAP Functional Fico Consultant
Location: Various locations in US
Have an accounts or finance background and want to get into tech?
Ready to take the first step towards translating your education to a career in technology? Are you just graduating college, or thinking of finally ditching that position you have to start your career and tech and don’t know where to get started?
GenSpark is looking to Hire, Train and Deploy SAP Functional Fico Consultant This is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates with a Computer Science or Information Technology degree, Veterans with relevant experience, or individuals with a background in IT (self-taught, on the job training, or bootcamp participants) looking to upskill.
We will take your current computer science knowledge and combine it with our trainings in SAP Functional Fico Consultant, to get your career started.
GenSpark equips you with the training and experience you need! During the first few weeks of joining GenSpark, you will complete intensive technical training to take your skills to the next level.
After your training is complete, the company hires you and gets you working with a client so that you can begin your dream job.
GenSpark is hiring promising people like you for entry-level IT careers.
Spark your career in tech with GenSpark! GenSpark fills technology talent gaps by bridging underrepresented pools of talent to corporations in need of key skills.
The company’s passion for opportunity and diversity translates into a 100% investment in ensuring client and candidate success. Candidates are employed and custom-trained to the specifications of client firms, connecting them to fulfilling careers.
What is SAP Functional Fico Consultant and what does a SAP Functional Fico Consultant Developer do:
What is SAP FICO? SAP FICO is the Finance and Cost controlling module in SAP ERP, where FI stands for Financial Accounting, and CO stands for Controlling. SAP FICO module is very robust and covers almost all business processes encountered in various industries. It is one of the very important and widely implemented modules in SAP.
SAP FICO allows an organization to store a complete version of their financial transaction data. Specifically, the purpose of SAP FICO is to help companies generate and manage financial statements for analysis and reporting, as well as to aid in effective business planning and decision-making.
Key Responsibilities and what you will learn and do as a SAP Functional Fico Consultant:
- You will work closely with end-users and functional stakeholders to elicit and analyze complex, cross-functional processes and system requirements with the goal of developing innovative solutions for our clients using SAP applications, including SAP S/4 HANA and Fiori technology
- consultants support large-scale business process reengineering (BPR) efforts, and we are looking for a resource specializing in SAP FICO, Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) related processes
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining business and system requirements for mid to large enterprise applications
- Provide SAP FICO (AP, AR) related business process analysis to identify business process impacts of system changes
- Develop a deep understanding of business objectives and strategies to ensure the client’s architectural vision is fully aligned with those objectives and strategies
- Conduct workshops with customers to gain a comprehensive understanding of their current business processes, issues, SAP footprint, future goals, and objectives
- Serve as a subject matter expert in SAP FICO, AP & AR to guide and integrate diverse stakeholder requirements into a holistic BPR approach for relevant Financial E2E processes
- Prepare and present briefings to the client and program leads on approach, courses of action and implementation status
- Learn business process analysis/management, enterprise solution implementations, operations analysis and/or strategic planning and a background in management consulting
- Learn the architecture, design, and configuration of SAP FICO module to include AP, AR and Invoicing
- Learn how to gather business requirements related to FICO functionality for large enterprise applications in the Federal government sector by holding workshops with applicable stakeholders
- Learn to work within a Software/Systems Development Life Cycle with solid understanding of the roles and tasks involved
What We Offer:
This is a unique chance to develop your career with a rapidly growing technology company. We have a national footprint, and partner with companies that range from Fortune 500s to industry innovators and disruptors. Program graduates will be qualified to build and support enterprise level applications as they develop the next generation of technology. So, if you have the talent, we have the program to help you grow your IT career.
As a GenSpark Associate, you don’t just get a job – you also get job-ready training. During your first 10 weeks with GenSpark, we invest in you by providing intensive technical and soft skill training to help you transition from education to career. After your initial training is complete, you’ll start working on real-world IT projects alongside our clients. This emphasis on training and real experience provides the perfect platform to launch your career in tech.
- Competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K and much more
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent mentoring throughout your career with GenSpark
- One on one interaction with trainers and support staff
- Career launch with one of many Fortune 500 companies in the US
COMPENSATION: Annual overall compensation will be in line with industry norms and includes an excellent benefits package. Relocation assistance will be provided based on project locations.
What you’ll need:
- Be able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- Be open to relocation.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related discipline).
- Strong communication skills paired with a desire to work as a software consultant.
- SQL or database programming is preferred.
About GenSpark Consulting:
GenSpark is a division of Pyramid Consulting, a $310M IT Consulting firm. Pyramid Consulting is among the Top 100 largest minority and privately owned IT Consulting firms in the U.S. The success of our clients is facilitated through our ability to provide full-spectrum support via our development centers – from a single consultant under their management, at their site, to full turnkey solutions onsite and offshore.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.