View job on Handshake
We are looking for a Salesforce Consulting Intern to join the team for this full-time internship opportunity from mid-April/May to August 2023.
Who We Are
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- The Culture – At Eide Bailly, you’ll feel respected, trusted, and cared for. The firm truly values your personal growth and wellbeing, while empowering you to not only do your job well but to also live a meaningful life outside of work. We’re all here to help each other be the best version of ourselves!
- The Benefits – Focused on helping you stay well in all aspects of your life, some of the benefits you’ll enjoy include a generous PTO policy, CPA benefits, access to counseling services, a premium membership to the Calm app, paid community service hours, a Lifestyle Spending Accounting, and so much more!
- The Flexibility – We strive to help all employees find an integration between their work and personal life. Our leaders are there to help you determine how to leverage flexibility to meet your personal needs.
- The Fun – We want all our employees to have fun while they work and have time to connect with coworkers. Some examples of social activities include busy season happy hours, putt-putt competitions in the office, food trucks, Flannels and Pajamas, Turkey Trots, and more!
- The Exposure – You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside mangers, partners, and client executives right away!
- The Variety – You’ll work on a variety of clients across various service industries providing you with the most diversified experience imaginable, helping you to determine which area(s) you may want to specialize in long-term.
- The Growth – When you start, you will be paired up with an Eide Guide AND a Career Advisor to help you acclimate to your new role as well as coach you in your career development. Any question, big or small, you’ll have someone there to help you decide how and when you want to advance your career. Not sure you want to stay in your current service area? You can apply for the EB Xchange program to gain insight into various Specialty Services. Our goal is to help get you to where you want to be!
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Salesforce Consulting Intern may include the following:
- Assist with Salesforce or integration implementation engagements.
- Participate in outlining implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Documenting technical solutions.
- Working with other members of your team to find answers to complex problems.
- Communicating internally and externally to ensure all parties are operating in unison.
- Leveraging user stories to test custom built functionality.
Who You Are
We are seeking a highly-motivated intern to work on our Salesforce Consulting team.
- You have the desire to learn from consultants how to assess client implementations needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains and implement these plans to exceed the client expectations.
- You work well with technical developers on potential customizations to the project.
- You are working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or other related field.
- You have a genuine interest in working with CRM applications and cloud-based software implementations, business process consulting, or general systems integration work.
- You have the ability to effectively maintain and build working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
What to Expect Next