CloudPaths delivers solutions that aid our clients’ journeys to cloud-based architectures, amplifying and aligning the benefits of Cloud to achieve their business goals. Our agile processes and highly responsive teams allow us to focus on the unique challenges of our customers, building frictionless capabilities, using select industry leading digital technologies and cloud platforms, aimed at transforming their operations and delivering a superior customer experience.
At CloudPaths, we build an environment that is collaborative, satisfying and rewarding. We believe that you are our brand ambassadors, building credibility and ensuring customer delight. Our culture creates an ecosystem that makes you feel part of an extended family, encouraging you to reach your personal and professional goals. Salesforce saw a 38% rise in its jobs listings from 2020-2021 and 4.2M jobs will be created in the Salesforce ecosystem by 2024. CloudPaths will support your training, certification and on job experience to build and excel in your career. career in Salesforce Customer Relationship platform. We promote a healthy work-life balance with options for flexible work hours and remote working in addition to other benefits. So, join us in creating and fostering a career and a strong presence in the digital world!
Position: Salesforce Business Analyst
CloudPaths is committed to providing career opportunities for fresh graduates. We encourage Bachelors and Masters students who are interested in pursuing a career in Cloud-based technologies to utilize CloudPaths as a platform for building their career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Based on qualification and verve to adapt to new technologies, responsibilities may vary between Functional and Technical career paths. The initial period of 3-6 months will be mostly online and self–paced learning to lead to relevant certifications. After the training/certification is obtained you will be inducted.
· Adaptive learning via self-paced and online basis
· Learning Salesforce and its associated ecosystem and technologies
· Adapting to relevant technologies by understanding the basics for requirement gathering, configuration, integration, etc.
· Ability to draft and compile technical documents based on business or client needs.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across cross functional teams.
· Fluency in English
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Self-starter, sense of urgency and strong collaborative team player
· Have beginner level experience working on any programing language or Databases
· Have a good experience to manage Business and Technical stakeholders
· Areas of expertise in cloud SAAS platform like Salesforce would be a plus
· Interested to learn Salesforce Certifications according to the business needs.
· Strong business acumen, technical and analytical skillset
CloudPaths is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment irrespective of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are an E-verified Organization.