The Sales Operations Analyst will be part of the Sales Operations team at Myriad Genetics. The primary functions of the role include supporting the Women’s Health, Urology, Myriad One, and Oncology Business Units with Incentive Compensation planning and design, developing quarterly sales quotas, calculating commissions and territory alignments.
- Incentive compensation planning and design – Assist with IC planning process and design of commission plans.
- Sales Quotas – Administer goal setting process on a quarterly basis for multiple business units and teams
- Commissions – Assign in commission calculation process on a quarterly basis
- Territory Alignments – Work with sales leadership to design and optimize business unit and territory structure
Reporting and Analytics:
- Product and revenue performance analysis
- Maintain/update/improve sales reports/dashboards
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requests and provide day to day support to the sales teams
- Partner with Commercial teams to improve customer lifecycle tracking and analytics
- Provide insights to leadership teams on impact of strategic initiatives on metrics
- Develop forecasts and analytical models to determine conversions and ROI
- First line of support on requests from our sales and commercial teams
- Assist sales and commercial teams on usage of salesforce.com, creation of reports, assistance with proper setup of customers within the CRM
- BA or BS in Finance, Economics, Management or related field preferred will accept experience in lieu of education
- 2+ years of related experience in Sales Operations, Business Analysis or a Financial Analyst role preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel Experience
- Experience with various BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlikview)
- SFDC experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a team environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.