View job on Handshake
The Commercial Enablement Intern will assist in the execution of daily assignments supporting the entire commercial team. The position is intended to be a short-term opportunity for an undergraduate to obtain hands-on project management, analytical, and problem solving experience in sales, marketing, and operations while contributing to the Commercial Team effort.
include but are not limited to the following:
· Support Commercial Enablement Initiatives as assigned
· Interface with business analysts and project managers to document business need requirements based on functional specifications in a highly collaborative project environment.
· Provide internal customers with timely resolution of production issues, being able to diagnose and resolve defects.
· Assist in the design and development of processes to enhance operational excellence, including targeting and alignment updates, standard operating procedures (such as tactical plans, compliance reporting, etc), and performance reporting
- Enable collaborative culture and drive organization to improve customer/client satisfaction levels and responsiveness
· Collaborate with various stakeholders (marketing, IT, laboratory, sales management) to establish and maintain data stewardship processes and principles
o Lead the way identifying data quality issues within the data and create efficient solutions to resolve these anomalies
- Perform Change Request Process and research providers
o OpenData scrubbing and matching up records
o Update Data/Alignments/New Ordering Provider Process
o Respond to Data requests/Build Basic Reports
· Perform Roster Management duties
· In Box Watch
· Newsletter support
· Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
· Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
· Ability and means to travel between Madison locations.
· Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
· Enrollment towards Bachelor’s degree in Life sciences, Business, Computer Science, IT Applications, Etc.
· Preference giving to candidates with a record of outstanding academic achievement
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.