About the Role
Inscopix has developed a miniaturized, real-time, brain mapping platform – enabling radically new approaches to understanding the brain. The Company is not only advancing the mechanistic understanding of the brain at the level of neural circuits and networks, but also paving the way for incisive new insights into healthy brain function and next generation diagnostic treatments and therapeutics for brain disorders. Our Customer Success team’s mission to make customers successful, improve product adoption & retention, and reinforce the positive brand and customer experience. We’re excited a Sales Operations Specialist who will support this mission and play a key role in the Commercial Organization. As our Sales Operations Specialist, you will be drive projects in salesforce and customer operations to improve operational efficiency. You will accomplish by providing exceptional support and driving efficiency while collaborating cross-functionally, with other departments across the business. If you want to have a positive impact on our business by providing excellent support to our commercial team and customers, if you like to collaborate and be a part of a great and dynamic team, this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Prioritize customer’s needs and demonstrate a sense of empathy, urgency and professionalism, through thoughtful written and verbal interactions
- Manage product and pricing information in SFDC and ensure information is up to date.
- Enter purchase orders received from our global customer base in the database and collaborate with Operations and Finance to process orders in a timely manner
- Provide shipping information to customers worldwide promptly
- Help generate quotes for consumable and Inscopix Care warranty renewal sales for internal order processing and externally to customers as necessary
- Resolve issues that impact customer productivity including shipping, billing, invoicing, backorders, returns, transportation by email and phone
- Follow operational and documentation processes while also proactively identifying opportunities to improve efficiency resulting in a better customer experience
- Assist in the documentation of key commercial processes to ensure that Inscopix provides world class support to its customers
- Update customer records in CRM database and maintain customer data integrity
- Contribute to various day-to-day activities related to order management and processing
- Collaborate on projects with the sales, marketing, finance and operations departments leaving a positive impression of the customer success team.
- Fulfill other related responsibilities as assigned that are aligned with providing a positive customer experience
- Preferably experienced in sales operations, order management and SFDC Administration with a rapidly growing company
- Proficiency in using Microsoft products like Word, Power Point, Excel (vlook up, pivot tables) and G-suite applications
- Growth mindset and willingness to work in a high pressure environment while maintaining a positive attitude. Extended hours & weekends may be required during end of quarter
- Extensive experience using CRM-Sales Force is required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to balance speed with quality.
- Ability to work effectively and productively, both independently and cross functionally
- Outstanding listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new projects and challenges
- Ability to create custom fields in SFDC and prepare reports and dashboards using reporting tools like Tableau
- Experience with ERP systems, Marketing automation platforms, eCommerce sites, data reporting software and other order fulfillment tools is a plus
- Ability to assist sales team with purchase paperwork like T&C, Vendor registrations and other certifications
Location: Palo Alto
- This position is based out of our Palo Alto office. We anticipate this role being hybrid of part remote and part in the office.