Sales Operations Analyst Summer Intern 2022
Who We Are…
More than 30 years ago, 3D Systems brought the innovation of 3D printing to the manufacturing industry. Today, as the leading additive manufacturing solutions partner, we bring innovation, performance, and reliability to every interaction – empowering our customers to create products and business models never before possible. 3D Systems’ solutions address a variety of advanced applications in healthcare and industrial markets such as medical and dental, aerospace & defense, automotive, and durable goods.
What You Will Do…
Our 12 week Summer Program is designed to provide students a challenging and meaningful internship to gain valuable and hands on experience. All students in the program will be given a project with clear learning objectives and desired outcomes. At the conclusion of the internship, each intern will have the opportunity to present their summer project to leadership. Interns will also have exposure to other areas of 3D Systems to learn about all of our solutions. You will be given the opportunity to network with other interns and colleagues at 3D Systems including our senior leaders.
- Support coordinating activities between key global functions managing sales, forecast and supply: Sales, Sales Operations, OM and Supply Chain
- Evaluate processes in place for quote-to-cash, define gaps and opportunities, design and implement enhancement or/and new processes
- Develop sales enablement tools to improve sales productivity – product quoting tool, optimal technology bundle combination, 3d printed sales part kits
- Support opportunity, pipeline and forecast accuracies in collaboration with sales and other sales operations team members
- Manage the expansion of the approval and validation process for complex, global deals
- Assist in identifying, developing and implementing (as time permits) automation to improve sales efficiency.
What You Will Need…
Our preference is for current students who are rising seniors in an undergraduate program or final year students in a graduate program from an accredited top tier school and program obtaining a degree in Business, Economics or Finance.
Why 3D Systems?
Making a meaningful difference
Founded in 1986, we are the original pioneers of 3D printing. Today, we have a diverse global team that is at the forefront of shaping the entire additive space that spans everything from aerospace to healthcare.
What we’re doing in digital manufacturing is changing lives and transforming how the world makes things. It’s a big responsibility to have this type of impact. And it’s where we thrive.
Gain meaningful experience
Our goal is to ensure every 3D Systems intern has a truly immersive and meaningful learning experience during their time with us. Experiences our interns have exposure to include, but are not limited to:
- Networking & team building events with company leaders and fellow interns
- “Senior Speaker Series” – a variety of topics led by key senior leaders
- Strategic Workshops
- Targeted Panel Discussions
- Team Projects with final presentations to executive leadership including CEO