Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new level of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will identify actionable insights – both at the strategic and tactical levels that drive business decisions, regularly presenting to business leaders. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, this role will also work alongside counterparts in Finance and Marketing.
What We Want You To Do:
- Present, analyze, and interpret pipeline and bookings metrics, partnering closely with business leaders to impact strategic business decisions
- Facilitate action-oriented discussions around pipeline management
- Identify opportunities to improve process, efficiency, profitability, and productivity
- Collaborate with business partners to translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses
- Manage the ongoing operational cadence of the business as well as assisting with the implementation of new processes, tools, and messaging
What We Want To See:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in analysis, operations, or consulting
- Required Skills: Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree in business, management, or other business-related field
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively across all parts and levels of the business
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Extremely organized with fantastic attention to detail
- Thrives on finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems
- An analytical thinker and problem solver; someone that uses data and modeling to find solutions (you may even have models to help in your personal life!)
- You are self-driven, responsible, and you take ownership over your work
- Always questioning assumptions and getting to the root of a problem quickly
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.