Location: Hybrid-remote, based out of Austin, TX
Start date: April 18th, 2022
Managing a full sales cycle on a 180-recruitment desk as a market specialist in Healthcare
GQR is an award-winning (SIA Fastest Growing Executive Search Firm, LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged, Investors In People (IPP) Silver Award) global talent acquisition company specializing in developing talent solutions for the world’s most innovative industry sectors. We are reimagining recruitment and redefining the future of work with human-enabled talent technology.
We deliver Talent Acquisition, People Intelligence, Employer Branding, and Employee Experience solutions for STEM institutions – with a unique focus on Healthcare, Life Science, Technology, Financial Services, and Energy & Engineering sectors. Unparalleled market knowledge, unwavering drive, and steadfast efficiency are what define our success. Our holistic approach to talent acquisition, confidence in navigating uncharted territory, and high standards of accountability are what make our success a reality.
- Sales, business development, and recruitment structured training program
- Exposure to global top tier STEM industry clients
- Platform to build your own business within a business
- Become a subject matter expert in your chosen field of specialization to be the go-to point of contact
- A value system where performance is rewarded and opportunity is earned- your progression is purely based on merit
- Fast-track career progression with high-level exposure and early responsibilities
What you need:
- Proven record of success (academics, sport, targets, sales)
- High GPA
- Ambitious, competitive, and motivated
- Confident communicator and natural leadership skills
- A personality that thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Entrepreneurial – Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, meritocratic environment
- Ability to hit and surpass KPIs and set challenging goals to master tasks
- Ability to persevere through obstacles and challenges
- Ability to calmly and effectively handle high-stress situations
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive Training – Structured 12-week training program for all Analysts
- Career Progression – Merit-based career progression and leadership opportunity
- Relocations – Opportunities to relocate across our global offices in: Los Angeles, New York, Austin, Sydney, and London.
- Lucrative Compensation – Competitive base salaries with uncapped commission potential
- Exposure – Conducting business with market-leading clients worldwide
- Networking – Hosting and attending events to connect with potential clients in your market
You must have a US passport or Green Card to be eligible for this role. We are not currently in a position to offer graduates visa sponsorship.