- USA, Lexington (MA), Genedata Profiler
The biopharmaceutical industry is on the verge of a digitalization revolution, adopting data-driven R&D approaches in order to develop innovative therapies quicker. Genedata’s market-leading enterprise software is fueling this revolution, enabling both global biopharma giants and cutting-edge biotechs to leverage biopharma R&D data analytics so they can find breakthrough therapies faster and improve outcomes sooner for patients worldwide. Join this digital transformation and help scientists around the world accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D.
About the Role
Are you a translational, clinical research scientist, product manager or scientific sales professional with a strong entrepreneurial spirit? We are seeking to grow our successful, highly innovative, and interdisciplinary business team in our East Coast Office.
As Sales Development Manager for the Genedata Profiler platform, you will be a key member of our dynamic team, empowered to have a significant impact on the continuous growth of our business. You will create solutions, enabling our partners in precision medicine, translational and clinical research to achieve their vision of precision medicine through leveraging the full power of clinical, phenotypic, and multi-omic data. In this multi-faceted role, you will work with pharma and biotech companies to execute a digital strategy for automating and streamlining complex R&D processes. This includes a stimulating enterprise software sales scenario, consulting and partnering with multiple influencers and decision makers from IT, science, and business.
This full-time position is based out of Boston, MA area office and requires up to 20% travel within North America along with occasional international travel.
- Develop new business in target markets, as well as continue expansion within existing client accounts;
- Build relationships with key decision makers within pharma and biotech and provide solutions for optimizing their scientific and data workflows;
- Drive business – prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals from initial contact to signed agreements;
- Develop and communicate project proposals and present to interdisciplinary teams;
- Manage accounts post sales and relationships with pharma and biotech key accounts, turning clients into partners and advocates.
Skills & Experience
- PhD or MS in Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology, Genetics, or related discipline, and/or extensive experience in life sciences software business development;
- Scientific and technical experience in translational and/or clinical research, genomics in clinical trials and/or precision medicine;
- Proven ability to manage complex enterprise deals across multiple stakeholders & departments
- Track record of successful business development or sales in a B2B setting;
- Ability to prioritize goals and successfully move deals through the sales cycle;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to interact productively with scientists, managers, and IT experts both internally and externally as part of an interdisciplinary team;
- Strong communication and presentation skills and demonstrated success in presenting to individuals at multiple levels in the organization;
- Team oriented, visionary, out-of-the box thinker;
- Must be currently located in the United States and have authorization to work on a full-time basis for any employer.
What We Offer
Genedata is on a mission to accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D. Our enterprise software solutions digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change right now. With over two decades of success due to closely-knit teams of scientists, software engineers, and business experts, Genedata has become the market-leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharma R&D.
As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in scientific R&D informatics, combined with our open and scalable software platform, makes us the essential technology for the operations of top biopharma companies and innovative biotechs worldwide.
We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in the US, Germany, UK, Japan, and Singapore.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package comprised of a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Genedata proudly celebrates diversity and believes in an inclusive workplace.
Genedata does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position, please apply at our website.