Hella is a brand of botanically inspired mixers and ready-to-drink beverages that offer bold tastes that elevate and expand cocktail culture for everyone. Our mission is to inspire confidence in the Hella-curious among us so that they bring their authentic selves to the table. We currently produce a line of premium non-alcoholic cocktail mixes, cocktail bitters, and our category defining Bitters & Soda. We are a hardworking, fun-loving, and dedicated team. We’re excited to welcome like-minded individuals who are proactive, not afraid to have and share an opinion, and ready to dive
steadfastly into a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
As the ideal candidate, you are process oriented, pride yourself on an attention to detail and experienced in handling a wide range of sales account related tasks. You must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy solving logistical challenges and customer service conundrums. You can interact confidently with staff— at all levels— in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient— with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and laser focus on customer service. You possess expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability, and acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of your responsibilities.
You must have experience working in administration and A/R.
DUTIES OF ROLE
• Help manage all inbound sales orders through internal processing and through end customer A/R
• Utilize our ERP as well as external partner systems for all sales related management tasks
• Identify and help resolve accounting issues (both internal and external)
• Track and report daily status of sale
• Have a good working knowledge of our products and customers
• Work directly with vendors, customers and logistics partners
• Report inefficiencies and issues that arise and problem solve real time solutions
• Provide exceptional customer service across all facets of the business
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 2 years + sales admin and A/R experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and QBO. Must have an interest in working with and learning new software related to your role required
• Calm demeanor and level head for trouble shooting and managing issues as they arise
• Process oriented and a stickler for details
• Effective and professional demeanor when engaging customers
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Ability to delegate, prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and QBO. Interest in working with and learning new relevant software
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- You must be able to legally to work in the United States
- Valid US driver license required
Brand Name: Hella Cocktail Co.
Position: Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator City/St/Country:
Anywhere, USA – This role qualifies for REMOTE
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Sales Team, CEO, and COO
Base Pay: Competitive + Benefits
Learn more about who we are: www.hellacocktail.co • Follow us on Instragram: @hellacocktailco