eCapital Advisors is one of the nation’s most successful consultancies specializing in data, business analytics and performance management solutions. We are problem solvers, transformation leaders and technology experts with a mission to connect expertise and analytics to drive better business decisions.
Our model has resulted in long-term, trusted client relationships and a profitable business model. We are looking for someone who will build on our recipe for success to help us to scale to the next level of growth.
- Gather and define business requirements by interacting with project stakeholders
- Develop Robotic Process Automations with Automation Anywhere and UiPath
- Contribute to solution build, test, and deployment activities
- Troubleshoot and support solutions after implementation
- Candidate will be expected to be involved in the full lifecycle of data and analytics implementations
- Contribute to the development and growth of eCapital Advisor’s Analytics practice through leadership, teaching, and publishing training content
- Prepare appropriate end-user and technical documentation
- Position requires travel
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT, IS, Computer Science, Stats, Data Science, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with Automation Anywhere or UiPath
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Strong interpersonal, communicative and leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment or solo capacity
- Must possess a strong desire to work hands-on developing analytics and reporting solutions across a range of industries and functional disciplines
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills