View job on Handshake
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
For these functions Bosch has all necessary sensors in our portfolio (e.g. radar, video, ultrasonic sensors, …).
Bosch’s Rotational Development Program is a 24-month, entry-level rotational program. Our Rotational Development Program is designed for Bachelor’s and Master’s level candidates. Our program puts you on the fast track for professional and leadership opportunities throughout Bosch.
The Rotational Development Program is composed of four rotational assignments custom designed to include work in several different technologies with our world class engineering team. The rotations will be customized for you, in the areas of autonomous, connected, and electrified. The program is designed to allow for the experience of varied work teams and environments, with the possibility of an international rotation. You will be partnered with an executive mentor to provide professional coaching and career guidance as well as a peer mentor to help guide you through the program. You will also gain leadership exposure through structured networking events and targeted training.
At completion of the 2 year rotational program, this position will be located in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
– Bachelor’s Degree received within the last 5 years in one of the following majors:
– Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
– Minimum of one completed internship, co-op, or six months full-time relevant work experience related to your field of study.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Geographically mobile: Candidates must be willing and able to relocate multiple times within the U.S. and potentially complete an international assignment
– Must be authorized to work in the United States – Bosch does not offer visa sponsorship for any of the positions under this program
-Highly detail oriented individual
-Exposure to DOORS
-Interest in Software Development Process, Specifically, Requirements engineering or System Architecture.
-Interest in in completing a formal certification in the area. Either International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB) Certification or System Architecture Certification.
-Interest in coaching a team of Engineers on Requirements Engineering processes and tools (or System Architecture processes and tools.)