Ericsson Rotation and Mentorship Intern Experience – Supply Chain Track
Location: Plano, TX
Are you an upbeat and highly collaborative college student who excels in problem solving?
Are you brave enough to experiment, agile enough to get results in complicated situations, and dedicated enough to learn continuously as new technologies emerge and market dynamics evolve?
Are you passionate about innovation and ready to build a sustainable future in a world of limitless connectivity?
We are looking for outstanding tech-savvy, and curious talent to join us for a summer of imagining what’s possible. This exciting summer internship is uniquely crafted to provide you with experience, education and exposure opportunities from beginning to end!
Not only will you be learning how Ericsson shaping the future across the world, you will also be positioning yourself at the front of the line as a top candidate for our emerging talent professional rotational program. Those who are successful will return to campus knowing they are the newest members of the RAMP Supply Chain track, starting in June 2024.
While you are here, you will:
- Develop options for senior leaders on critical improvements;
- Use data to assess, prioritize, and lead initiatives in different business functions across Market Area North America;
- Assess supply chain flow challenges and roadblocks, not only recommending a strategy but leading change execution;
- Work with diverse professionals across all our Supply Americas organization gaining exposure and mentoring opportunities – including our current RAMP team members and graduates;
- Expand your knowledge through development and certification opportunities including Lean Six Sigma and SAFe Agile
- Intent to join a rotational program upon graduation with a qualifying Bachelor’s degree;
- Must be graduating with a Bachelor’s degree by May 2024
- A desire for supporting digital transformation in a corporate environment;
- Ability to understand granular components of problems, while keeping a broad approach to solutioning;
- Ability to formulate improvement strategies and communicate change that is measurable and balanced;
- Interest and skills for groundbreaking technology including 5G;
- A Spring 2024 graduate with a major in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or other similar learning experiences;
- Located in or willing to relocate to the Plano, TX area.
At Ericsson, we are leading the 5G revolution globally and have the opportunity to create a substantial impact in the lives of others. We contribute to the future of technology by enabling 5G, AI, IoT, cybersecurity, and machine learning just to name a few!
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law, as applicable, and/or Ericsson’s policies.
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.