Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Revenue Science Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC511012
Category: Decision Science & Analytics
Pay Type: Exempt
Plano, Texas 75024
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53045
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
Chalfont, Pennsylvania 18914
Colorado Residents Only – Compensation: Monthly Salary $10342.06 – $13383.84
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Independently assumes lead roles in larger and higher revenue threshold projects. Key contributor to deriving business insights and analyzing business problems of high complexity. Generates computer aided quantitative and statistical business analysis by leveraging advanced tools and scientific modeling approaches related to customer analytics, market analysis and forecasting in support of the organization’s global strategies.
- Assists in synthesizing analytical views reports and insights from various business dimensions in support of designing business strategies related to business plans, actual or forecast enterprise performance, products, channels, automation types, industry, competition, market and customer segments.
- Reviews and optimizes go-to-market tactics related to specific target customers, markets and products in terms of marketing communication and sales calls.
- Leads teams with peer partners from other groups.
- Independently attends cross-functional meetings and discussions to provide business guidance based on analytical insights to peers and managers of partner teams.
- Mentors and trains professionals in less senior positions within the team on quantitative data analysis and utilization of above computer resources.
- Provides updates, reports and analytical presentations to upper management across the enterprise.
- Master’s Degree in business, mathematics, economics, computer science or other quantitative field such as engineering/operations research.
- Three (3) years work experience required in business, mathematics, economics, computer science or other quantitative fields such as engineering/operations research, in an analytical, quantitative, or technical role.
- More advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.
Skills/knowledge/experience considered a plus for the role:
- Expertise in developing solutions that enable data driven insight generation.
- Broad experience in all aspects of data analysis including data engineering, wrangling, analytical modeling, presentation, and storytelling.
- Strong skills in data science and machine learning methods. Experience with predictive modeling, prescriptive modeling, machine learning and deep learning based forecasting, big data processing, building and deploying machine learning models, and Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Understanding of business concepts relevant to revenue management, marketing, and finance.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to design and execute commercial strategy.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- This position is currently located in Memphis, Tennessee; however Plano, Texas; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Harrison, Arkansas; Brookfield, Wisconsin and Lakeland, Florida may also be considered.
- Due to the collaborative nature of these roles, there is a strong desire to have the selected candidates located in one of the city/states above. These locations offers a hybrid work environment that supports in-person collaboration through onsite Team Days but allows team members flexibility to primarily work from home the rest of the time.
Remote Work Option:
- Ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based upon business needs.
- Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs.
****Remote – State of Colorado
Monthly Salary: $10,342.06 – $13,383.84
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your remote work location (for remote postings), how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role.
Employee Benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave, paid vacation, paid military leave, and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401k with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales Incentive compensation for selling roles.
Employee Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave, paid vacation, and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401K with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales incentive compensation for selling roles.
FedEx. Where now meets next.
Our vision is to be the earth’s most engaged advocates of connected commerce where open borders, new markets and fair, sustainable practices are the norm for the billions of personal supply chains being managed every day in our always on, mobile-first world. We stand for ease, access and opportunity. We lead purposeful innovation, champion entrepreneurs, advocate free trade and empower humans and their place in the era of autonomy and AI. We fight for our customers, a more sustainable planet and an ethical playing field.
FedEx inspires its more than 570,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly and resourcefully, with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040.
FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer:
- Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2021
- Forbes “Best Employers for Diversity” – 2021
- LinkedIn “Top 100 Companies” – 2021
- TIME “100 Most Influential Companies” – 2021
- World HRD Congress “Best Gender Equality Workplace” – 2021
- InsiderPro ComputerWorld “Best Places to Work for IT” – 2021
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.