Product Management Development Program Analyst/Associate
By joining one of PNC’s Development Programs, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin exploring your career goals, in addition to growing your skills in key areas. The goal of PNC’s Development Programs is to move analysts and associates from development roles into production roles in one of PNC’s lines of business.
Product leaders guide the vision, strategy and innovation in Retail Lending by working across functions to grow the business profitably. The Product Management Development Program will allow associates to gain exposure to PNC’s entire suite of PNC products and gain hands on experience to develop into a total business owner.
Product Management associates will gain exposure to the strategic side of PNC products from development to deployment. They’ll collaborate with leaders from all aspects of the business including sales, marketing, operations and development and gain knowledge of the product lifecycle and processes to understand how changes impact the firm, its customers and shareholders. Associates will participate in a comprehensive learning curriculum, interact with senior management and partake in a robust mentorship program. Most of the learning will occur through hands-on projects undertaken in conjunction with seasoned professionals solving real life banking problems.
Associates will assist Product Management teams throughout the program in the following ways:
* Identify market trends, technology, and consumer insights to drive innovation.
* Develop differentiated features that help customers address their financial wellbeing needs and provide an exceptional and easy experience.
* Participate in the end-to-end review of how a product is delivered and initiate process improvement tasks.
* Engage with multi-disciplinary teams including marketing, finance, credit and operations.
Opportunities in the Product Management Development Program are located in Pittsburgh. Learn more about PNC’s Development Programs on http://www.pnc.jobs/students.
Participates as an analyst/associate in the line of business development program.
* Performs or assists the core activities of the group by applying knowledge learned to drive business results (e.g. deal, sales, or process support, internal or external customer interaction, or supporting internal projects). Works under supervision and may have limited approval and/or exception authority.
* Participates in social learning within the organization (e.g. identifies and networks with business representatives and peers, participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach).
* Participates in formal learning (e.g. classroom, web-based, or virtual) and completes related activities and projects.
* Supports the internal and external customer experience by providing excellent service at all times; takes accountability and ensures problem resolution.
Required Education and Experience:
* Preferred business relevant majors (e.g. Finance, Accounting, IT, Economics, Marketing, Math, Statistics, HR, Management, Communications, Business Law, Psychology, Logistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Sciences), Minimum GPA 3.2.
* Roles at this level are filled by recent university / college graduates with little or no professional experience, but possessing relevant skills. Includes individuals joining the organization through a corporate development/training program.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.