View job on Handshake
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
• Conduct cutting-edge R&D in speech, audio, music, NLP and multimodal ML.
• Build engineering tools/infrastructure/SDK to productionize machine learning models, landing technology advances to our products.
• Build automation frameworks and tools to ensure high engineering quality and efficiency.
• Investigate new products with artificial intelligence technology at its core.
• Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
• Strong analytical and algorithmic skills: familiar with probabilistic methods, statistics, and numerical optimization methods;
• Fast learning ability, can understand and evaluate cutting-edge papers in a short time;
• Strong coding skills;
• Familiar with deep learning and machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Caffe, Theano;
• Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
• Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship
• Speech & Audio & Music: Speech Recognition, Speaker Identification, Language Detection, Speech Synthesis, Audio Event Detection, Music Information Retrieval
• Machine Learning and Deep Learning: Large-Scale Optimization, Multimodality
• Machine Learning: deep learning, large-scale optimization, Bayesian methods, reinforcement learning and other related algorithms.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.