We are looking for an intern to specialize in real estate research and assist us with identifying opportunities in Asia. He/ She will conduct research on Asian real estate markets, and assist in communicating with the investment team, investors relations, investors, brokers and consultants. This position reports directly to Director, Head of Research based in Singapore, and will also work closely with Investor Relations and Investment team based in Hong Kong.
Interns are expected to work on a specific project and present their findings to the investment team and company partners.
- Conduct research and analysis on specific Asian property markets;
- Collect and prepare research materials;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Excellent excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong communication and writing skills in English;
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Able to multi-task, a fast learner with a positive attitude;
- Dynamic, flexible and teamwork player.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University student with major in either economics, finance, statistics, mathematics, real estate, or business;
- A commitment or keen interest in the Asian real estate markets is an advantage but not essential.