Research Engineer – Knowledge Graph Exploration (Intern)
TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
TigerGraph is looking for a Research Engineer- Intern in TigerGraph Innovation Lab to conduct advanced research and development to make knowledge graph technology practical for large-scale enterprise-grade production use cases. The ideal candidate should be an experienced knowledge engineer versed in state-of-art graph database technologies (RDF/Property Graphs) and ontology development, creative innovator with the curiosity and desire to go beyond what has been done before, as well as proven ability to bring innovative ideas into working prototypes and present to different audiences.
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
· Research, design and prototype innovative approaches to implement large-scale knowledge graphs
· Compare and contrast different approaches to large scale knowledge graphs
· Work with product engineering to turn research prototypes into product features.
· Collaborate with external researchers and partners closely to jointly develop new innovative approaches on knowledge graph technologies.
· Author, publish and present innovative ideas in internal and external conferences and online media.
· Working towards Bachelor’s degree (Master’s or PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, or a related field.
· Academic or internship experience with knowledge graph technologies: Ontology, RDF or Property Graph Databases, including data / knowledge modeling, graph query languages.
· Passion to see knowledge graph research having impact on enterprise applications.
· ‘Can do’ attitude with a strategic and rigorous mindset and be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
· Demonstrated collaboration skills with peers inside and outside companies.
· Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.