We are looking for a Research & Development Software Engineer to conduct research and develop new technologies relevant to fashion virtualization for our company’s rendering engine. In this role, you will be responsible for research and experiment on cutting-edge computer graphics technology. The candidate should have a strong passion to learn and adapt physics simulating algorithms. Ability to implement and optimize complex 3D models. Collaborate with other researchers/engineers to exchange concepts and build prototypes.
- Research into cutting-edge technologies to improve the realization quality of fabrics in clothes’ texture and movements.
- Build experimental algorithmic model prototypes to simulate real-world physics.
- Support software engineers in the implementation process of complex models for clothes rendering.
- Substantial day-to-day coding, perform profiling, optimizing, and general troubleshooting.
- Engage in technical planning, design, and code reviews.
- Participate with software engineers to help plan the company’s long-term engineering roadmap and help identify improvement areas.
- Collaborate and communicate with various other team members to exchange solution concepts in a concise and comprehensive way.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
- Fluency in one or more general purposes programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Python, Objective-C.
- 3+ years of programming experience.
- Strong passion for programming.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- 2+ years of academic or professional research and development experience.
- Knowledgeable in computer graphics/vision.
- Strong understanding of 3D math.
- Experience in working with game engines.
- Self-motivated and able to study independently.
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, computer graphics, physics simulation, or relevant fields.
Heartdub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $157,987.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance