We employ experts from top programs at over 500 universities, as well as technical specialists from a variety of industries. At Exponent, we look to hire intelligent and driven people who want to make an impact and grow their careers within a dynamic consulting firm. You will work together with our consultants to provide outstanding service to our clients and to achieve our vision as a pre-eminent engineering and scientific consulting firm. We are excited about your interest in joining our growing team!
- 1100+ Team members
- 900+ Consultants
- 550+ Ph.D.s
- 30+ Offices globally
Your responsibilities will include:
- Operating and troubleshooting prototype hardware systems
- Moderating user studies with a wide variety of participants at various locations including troubleshooting study execution issues in the field and proposing corrective actions
- Traveling to support user studies locally and domestically with opportunities for international travel
- Developing project management and execution strategy with consultant team to accomplish project goals
- Assisting with layout and setup of study sites
- Communicating progress updates and revisions of study protocol to clients, project managers, and executives within the firm
- Working in teams with senior consultants to develop full project proposals and budgets based on statements of work from clients
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
- B.S./B.A. or M.S./M.A. in Science, Engineering, or a related field such as Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Cognitive Science or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience with human subjects testing, usability testing, or surveys is preferred
- Experience with budgeting or project management is preferred
- Experience with hardware and software development or troubleshooting is preferred
- Ability to work in teams with a strong desire to contribute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and real-time problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
We value and encourage diversity, equity and inclusion across all facets of our firm. Having a team built of people with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives allows us to provide better value to our clients and enjoy an enriched work environment.
Our firm is committed to offering a variety of programs and resources to support health and well-being. We believe that providing competitive benefits as well as compensation and recognition programs empowers our staff to do work that makes a difference.
Exponent is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at HR-Accommodations@exponent.com.