View job on Handshake
The Reliability Analyst is responsible for assisting in the control and administration of the Spirit Airlines Reliability Program.
- Develop and monitor computer programs in support of the Reliability Program and provide clarity of purpose of such programs.
- Assist in monitoring the Airbus Maintenance Program (AMP) by means of reliability methods and techniques resulting in periodic review of the efficacy of major AMP checks.
- Special reliability studies regarding aircraft performance and equipment that may result in cost savings or operational improvements.
- Assist in ensuring regulatory compliance with regard to the Reliability program in accordance with FAA acceptance of program revision proposals.
- Presentation of Reliability Program topics to Spirit Airlines upper management.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- BS in Engineering or related technical subject.
- Advanced skills in “Word” and “Excel”.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field is preferred.
- MS in Engineering or related technical subject is preferred.
- Airframe and Powerplant License is preferred.